[Paraview] paraview3 wiki

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 4 09:41:08 EDT 2008

One possibility is that we use the "immediate_update" attribute
specified on the property to indicate to the auto-generated GUI that the
property needs to be pushed immediately when the GUI changes, without
waiting for (or affecting) "Apply".

Wonder what the rest of the team thinks about it? Are there many
use-cases where this could be useful?

Mark, why don't you add a feature request to the bug tracker?

Utkarsh