[Paraview] Question about making change of ParaView

Young Kevin kevinsevenyoung at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 06:58:10 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I have a question about making some changes of ParaView.Since I have
Installed GPL'ed version of Qt and paraview from the source,
I want to compile Paraview and make some change.But I do not know which part
is NOT permitted to modify. I have read that using
GPL'ed Qt and you cannot have write access to any directory that has code
that depends on Qt. I just want to know that which part is depends on Qt.
I saw some files have the sentance that "WARNING! All changes made in this
file will be lost!".
Does that mean I can no change the code in those files?And the files without
the sentance above can be modified?

Thanks so much!

Kevin