[Paraview] store vector as cell-data in vts file format

M.R.Hadian m.r.hadian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 04:03:15 EDT 2008

Thanks, the glyph filter woks fine after "cell center" filter. what
about "stream tracer" filter?
I attached a simple vts file with 2D (5*3) cells with velocity
introduced as "cell data". even after "cell centers" filter, the "stream
tracer" filter does not work. Is there any filter or trick that can
solve it?
-Hadian