[Paraview] ensight reader bug on paraview

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Thu Apr 17 08:28:06 EDT 2008

  Hi

  I've set up a grid using the ensight format but giving a non orthodox
origin for the grid. When rendering just contours everything works fine.
If I'm using the "Extract subset" filter it "resets" the cube origin to
0,0,0 and works from there. Using the "Plot over line" also tried to read
the vars as if everything was related to the (0,0,0) origin instead of the
new one, set up on the .geo file.

  I've made a screenshot, it's here:

ftp://tenorio.lasef.ist.utl.pt/Extra/Paraview/para_screen_originproblem.png

  greets,

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt