[Paraview] Black render view with python & MPI build

Iain Bethune ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 06:10:12 EDT 2008

The OpenGL (Mesa) libraries are static in all cases.

Is this likely to be the problem?

I'll try doing a build with shared libs for Mesa instead.

Cheers

- Iain

--
Iain Bethune
Applications Consultant, EPCC

Email: ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Addr: 2404 JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.