[Paraview] camera commands hang in python script

Iain Bethune ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 05:09:34 EDT 2008

Interestingly, I tried today executing the same script using pvbatch and it
works fine, it just seems to hang when using the python shell in the GUI.

--
Iain Bethune
Applications Consultant, EPCC

Email: ibethune at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)131 650 5201/6555
Addr: 2404 JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.