[Paraview] MPI Compilation Flags

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Apr 3 20:31:15 EDT 2008

Hmmm. It sounds like you need to use the cross-compilation support we have been
on. We already built paraview on Xt3 and Blue Gene using it. The idea there is
that  you first build a small subset of ParaView using the native
compilers and then
use the generators from that to build paraview for another target. I
can point you
to some documentation if you are interested.

-berk