[Paraview] PolyData bug??

Sean Ziegeler seanzig at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 1 16:15:15 EDT 2008

What you propose is adding the tesselation to the reader, which doesn't
make much sense design-wise (it would have to be added to every reader).
  It sounds like what is needed is a filter.  If you know you're working
with potentially non-convex polygons, simply apply the filter after the
reader.

That said, wouldn't the Tesselate filter work, or am I missing something?

-Sean