[Paraview] flip Axis

Hom Nath Gharti hng.email at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:38:04 EDT 2007

It's really nice but to my surprise, when I change the scale to some
negative value my object turns out to be black! It's ok until I scale for
some positive values but for negative values! Hmm.. what's this problems? Of
course, it works with transform filter though. Are these not the similar
processes?

Many thanks,