[Paraview] ASCII saving, newbe

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Oct 29 10:13:48 EDT 2007

What version of ParaView are you using? Choosing whether to write out
VTK files as ASCII or binary is supported in the ParaView 3.2 beta
release that just came out and is available on the ParaView download web
site: http://www.paraview.org/New/download.html. (See the Latest Beta
Release section.) You can choose ASCII or binary from a dialog box that
appears after you select the file name to save.

- Amy