[Paraview] paraview

Alexander Jarosch ajarosch at eos.ubc.ca
Thu Oct 25 13:19:22 EDT 2007

Hi Sirou,

I am not very familiar with mandriva linux, but as I understand it, you
would need to reinstall a mesa library including the osmesa extension.
Is there an administrator who can help you, or do you manage the linux
machine on your own? I will be away over the weekend, but maybe anybody
else in the paraview community could help you in the meantime. If not, I
will try to do my best after the weekend. Here is just an idea. Mandriva
uses rpm packages for their software management, so if your could find a
a rpm containing the newest mesa lib with the osmesa extension included,
well than you would be able to try and fix that. More about mesa under
www.mesa3d.org.

cheers,

alex