[Paraview] vtk time seris

Vaassen Jean-Marc jm.vaassen at open-engineering.com
Thu Oct 25 06:36:18 EDT 2007

I'm also interested in using time series.

In ParaView 2.6, I open the file with number 1 and I simply have to click on
the play button to activate the movie generation.

In ParaView 3.x, I do what is explained in
http://paraview.org/Wiki/Animating_legacy_VTK_file_series but when I try to
open the series, it only opens the file with number 1 and I cannot visualize
the series.

Is it normal, or is there a step that I do not do properly?

Thank you!

Jean-Marc Vaassen

Project Engineer

Open Engineering SA