[Paraview] Plotting multiple points/cells over time

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Oct 15 20:29:14 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm wondering whether the ParaView development plan includes plotting
multiple cells/points over time?

If I understand correctly, right now you can select multiple
entities, and ExtractPoints(Cells)OverTime pulls out the indices, but
only one of them is plotted.

(I'm curious because a major requirement of a project I was just
attached to includes selecting points or cells from some simulation
output and plotting quantities -- individual, or calculated, such as
mean, min, max -- over a time range.)

Thanks a lot,
-Eric Monson