[Paraview] Deleting Items in Python

Robert Maynard RobertJMaynard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:23:07 EDT 2007

I double checked the servermanager pdf, and I could not find a section on
deleting objects you have created. Is it possible that we update the pdf
with this information?

Secondly I am running paraview 3.1.1 and the UnRegisterProxy requires 3
variables, what version did it get changed to two variables?