[Paraview] Polyhedron support

Olesen, Mark Mark.Olesen at emcontechnologies.com
Mon Oct 15 06:34:10 EDT 2007

Hi Berk,

I just got the news today that kitware should now have received a copy of
cd-adapco's vtkPolyhedron class.

After you get a chance to look at it, could you give us an estimate how long
it'll take to fit into the kitware vtk?

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its “Confidential” status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.