[Paraview] [PV3-CVS] client x server with Ensight SOS

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 10 16:55:35 EDT 2007

The culler is just doing an approximation of the visibility ordering.
In many cases, there is no ordering.  For example, one block may be a
shell over another block.  Another example is a block inserted into a
concavity of another block.  Such structures are common in assemblies.
When they occur, it is incorrect to render one before the other.  The
result is quite misleading.

-Ken