[Paraview] [PV3-CVS] client x server with Ensight SOS

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Oct 10 15:02:08 EDT 2007

Unless something has changed while I wasn't looking, volume rendering is
not supported with multiblock data.  The issue with multiblock data is
that there probably is not a correct "visibility" order in which to
render the pieces.

You will either have to extract a piece that can be volume rendered or
else combine them all into a single unstructured grid.  I'm not quite
sure how to do this right now.  Perhaps someone can chime in.

BTW, we hope to address many of these multiblock issues for ParaView
3.4.

-Ken