[Paraview] Intuitive Transform Filter

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Oct 9 10:46:31 EDT 2007

It doesn't yet.

ParaView's interactor style is Servers/Filters/vtkPVInteractorStyle,
which is a subclass of vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera. The 'a' key
behavior is part of vtkInteractorStyleSwitch.

You might be able to make it work by changing vtkPVInteractorStyle to,
watch the 'a' key and then afterwards manipulate the transform as
Utkarsh suggests.