[Paraview] Intuitive Transform Filter

Robert Maynard RobertJMaynard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:29:21 EDT 2007

 I have played with the transformation settings in the display tab, and
looked at
the transform filter. But both options seem to be fairly hard to use when
trying to move complex datasets around. Since
you have to juggle camera angle and actual positioning. I would also take
this to mean that there is no object mode in paraview?