[Paraview] Intuitive Transform Filter

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Oct 9 10:25:57 EDT 2007

Hi Robert,

In ParaView 3, you can't move the object with the mouse. However, at the
bottom of the Display tab, there is a section called transformation that
lets you enter translate/scale/orientation/origin values to move the
actor without applying a transform filter. Please note that this does
not change the coordinates of the points within the dataset (like the
transform filter does).

- Amy