[Paraview] Intuitive Transform Filter

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Oct 9 10:23:59 EDT 2007

I don't know of any plans to put this in, but it would certainly be a
nice feature to add.

Two avenues to explore for implementing this:
  One, use the transform filter and add a widget to modify the
transform with the mouse. (I assume there isn't one in now but I could
be wrong).
  Two, look at how Qt/Core/pqRubberBandHelper.cxx swaps out the normal
camera manipulation interactor style for the
vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandPick. Something similar could be done to
swap in a vtkInteractorStyle{Joystick|Trackball}Actor.

hth
Dave DeMarle