[Paraview] Paraview 3.1.0 - ensight gold problem

Adrian Magda amagda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:14:01 EDT 2007

Hi,

Going on with my Paraview ensight gold format problem I insert both hexa8
and quad4 elements in the same part. The result is the same as before with
the N wall being displayed incorrectly (see fig 1 from the link) and the
inner flow shifted somehow (from the expected results - fig2) as it is shown
in figure 3: http://www.schunternet.de/~amagda/cfd/paraview.html<http://www.schunternet.de/%7Eamagda/cfd/paraview.html>

A link to a sample case:
http://www.schunternet.de/~amagda/cfd/Paraview-ensight.tar.gz

Nobody else faced such problems ? It will be of great help if other users of
ensight gold format (3D unstructured grid) can confirm if similar cases work
or not for them.

Best regards,
Adrian