[Paraview] Input text

Gerald Labedz labedz1 at email.mot.com
Fri Mar 23 17:01:47 EST 2007

Kent
  Show stopper is right. I just spent a bunch of time on the .vtk legacy to
find out that there are several fields required, not just a list of points.
Weird thing, in the vtk book, the set of fields shown in the description of
the UNSTRUCTURED_GRID definition is different from the example below it.
It's also weird because when it shows the data are float, well, those look
like integers to me. I get the ugly feeling I have to read a lot of this
book just to interpret the examples. Ugh, not too helpful.
  Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
Gerry
Motorola