[Paraview] Bug suspicious with Ensight reader

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Jun 6 09:25:56 EDT 2007

Hi Renato,

What do you mean by "the second dataset"? The second geometry file in a
time series? The second .case file that has geometry files that use
"node id assign" and "element id assign? I tried both of these cases
with some sample data and was not able to reproduce the crash you're
seeing. Would it be possible for you to send sample data that
demonstrates this problem in ParaView?

- Amy