[Paraview] Resetting center of rotation

SamuelKey samuelkey at comcast.net
Fri Jul 27 10:52:55 EDT 2007

To the Developers in particular,

When I have a large, complex (e.g., large number of finite elements, 30
parts/materials), I find myself selecting one or two parts/materials and
zooming in tight to see what I can learn from the results. I find that
being able to select/pick the center of rotation to be the point of
interest very very helpful if not essential to getting the insight I want.

As I am writing this, ParaView mail arrives from Ken Moreland saying the
priority on completing this feature just went up -- I am pleased to add
my vote to the boost in priority.

Thanks all for a great tool!

Sam Key