[Paraview] resetting center of rotation

Mattijs Janssens m.janssens at opencfd.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 04:46:08 EDT 2007

Thanks for the answer Ken.

Picking center of rotation is important to me. And
I can't be the only one who wants to spin their
dataset around a point which isn't the center of
the dataset?

Is there a workaround? Something like picking
('p') a Probe, writing down the location and
entering it in the
Edit->Settings->Annotation->Center_of_rotation?

Regards,

Mattijs

--

Mattijs Janssens