[Paraview] problem with linking camera

Bordier, Luc Luc.Bordier at InergyAutomotive.com
Tue Jul 24 11:17:26 EDT 2007

For your information, here is the description of a problem I have when
using link camera.

I have two rendering windows, one with only surface datas (triangles)
and the other will fluid data (cells). When I link the two windows, if I
add a scale bar on my walls window, then the cells of my fluid window
become black. If I remove the scale bar the colours show up again.

Doing the same thing but with two windows with surface walls on both of
them the field colours are well represented on both windows during
linking (no problem occur)

Can it be a bug or from my filters ??

Luc Bordier

Simulation Engineer