[Paraview] Re: Re: Re: Re: XML binary file format

szaghi at infinito.it szaghi at infinito.it
Tue Jul 24 03:09:24 EDT 2007

Hi Fred,
I am sorry but I still cannot download the file. The
server give me this message:

<<
Sorry, error 403
file permissions deny server execution:
/projects/MailMan/archives/public/paraview/attachments/20070723/5cd86986/szaghi-0001.py

The requested page was not found, but you have been
redirected to our main page. If you experience further
problems finding the new location of the requested
ressource, feel free to contact us.

Welcome to public.kitware.com. Several projects are hosted
here. Kitware, Inc. provides commercial support and
consulting based on these tools. Additionally, you can
check our testing dashboards, access our download pages,
or read Kitware's newsletter which features many of our
projects.

I think that is more easy to send it directly to my mail.
Thank you again for your help!
Stefano

Hi,

> Quite strange.
>
> I resend it you now.
>
> If it still does not work,
> I'll put it on a ftp server.
>

> Cheers,
>
> --
> http://scipy.org/FredericPetit

Questa estate, ovunque tu sia, per connetterti a internet componi con il tuo
computer portatile il numero 7027010707 e naviga a tariffa urbana con una
connessione dial-up veloce e affidabile.
Registrati subito su www.infinito.it per ottenere i dati necessari per
l'accesso.
Infinito, l'accesso internet di qualità dal 1999.