[Paraview] RequestData Being Called Multiple Times [PV3.1.0]

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Jul 17 18:11:09 EDT 2007

Using vtkStructuredGrid instead of vtkAlgorithm is, I think, a bad idea
as only the later supports the latest update mechanism.

I also wrote a reader that produces structured data. I set the extent as
you have done but don't perform the first two "Set"s. Instead I set the
origin and spacing in the output data structure.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center