[Paraview] RequestData Being Called Multiple Times [PV3.1.0]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:16:37 EDT 2007

For those playing along at home I recompiled ParaView 2.6 and the
reader's RequestData gets fired at least 4 times there. So I am just
generally not doing something correct with this reader.

There are time steps involved, is that a problem?

I use things like
   vtkSetStringMacro(ActivePhase);
   vtkGetStringMacro(ActivePhase);

and then during RequestInformation I will call SetActivePhase(...),
will that cause the pipeline to update?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer