[Paraview] RequestData Being Called Multiple Times [PV3.1.0]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:45:05 EDT 2007

I finally got a debugger working and setting a breakpoint at the top
of RequestData is interesting to say the least. The stack is anywhere
from 69 to 72 deep at that point. Copying the stack from each time
the break point is hit and pasting into text files, the running a
diff against two of the files shows the the differences are about the
39 to 42 depth. All this is way beyond me at this point. I can send
the stack traces if anyone wants to look through them.. ;-)

	Maybe I will try and compile this against 2.6.x and see if the
problem persists. I have written another reader that inherits from
PolyDataAlgorithm and I don't have this sort of trouble. I am sure it
is something stupid that I am doing. I am looking at the ImageReader2
class to get an idea of what I _should_ be doing at this point.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer