[Paraview] exodus reader troubles

Stephens, Mike ERDC-ITL-MS Mike.Stephens at erdc.usace.army.mil
Tue Jul 17 12:22:56 EDT 2007

two things:

in paraview 2.6.2, the exodus reader reads my data file just fine and i've
used it to great success.
however, i've been recently asked to do something with the node sets that are
part of the exodus data.
it seems to read them in okay; but as soon as i try to change the view of the
camera (i.e. the scene is re-rendered) it crashes paraview. i get an error
about an array type mis-match.

i recall that there was some 'play' about the exodus reader a while back; but
i can't find it in the archives.

question 2:

paraview 3 won't even read my exodus files that paraview 2.6.2 reads fine.
i've tried the released pv3 and a cvs build we did a few weeks ago.
not much to go on; i don't get much feedback from pv3.
anyone have any ideas?

thanks.

-m