[Paraview] RequestData Being Called Multiple Times [PV3.1.0]

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Tue Jul 17 12:21:56 EDT 2007

Mike Jackson wrote:
 > That does not seem to be it.. Although good idea. Any other thoughts?

 > On Jul 17, 2007, at 11:59 AM, Kent Eschenberg wrote:
 >> I've seen that when RequestData returns a value that signals an error.

Only a crude shot in the dark: set a breakpoint at the start of RequestData and
see if the traceback suggests why the call was made. I've written several
readers for 2.6.1 and haven't seen the problem you report except when the
reader's return value indicated an error.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center