[Paraview] Standard OpenFile Dialogs

Jens jens-devel at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 04:23:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just started using ParaView and would like to help. Open "problem" I
came along were the openfile-dialogs.

There are nice openFile-dialogs in Qt. Depending on the operating-system
they use the native openfile-dialogs the user ist used to. I would like
to see ParaView3 using this default Qt-openfile-dialogs
(QFileDialog::getOpenFileName()).

Right now I miss the possibility to write the directory-path in the
combobox using the keyboard instead clicking. Also it is not possible to
change the type of view or delete directories/files.

Thanks for this great software...!

Greetings
Jens