[Paraview] Help with ParaView External Modules

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:30:33 EDT 2007

There are a few 'quirks' that sometimes people miss when doing this.

Setup: Project Naming - If your project is called "MyParaViewReader"
and is in a directory called "MyParaViewReader" then just inside that
directory you need a file called "MyParaViewReaderParaViewImport.cmake".

In ccmake, the "Source" directory for "MyParaViewReader" would be:

c:\Projects\MyParaViewReader  (for windows - adjust for unix/OS X)

ParaView's cmakelists should be able to find your project at this point.

Try that and let us know.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer

PS: If you are allowed to send the code out, tar/zip your project and
send it to me and I will take a look at it.