[Fwd: Re: [Paraview] Is pvbatch available for PV3?]

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Jul 11 15:07:09 EDT 2007

Hi Jordi,

That looks like a very useful method for simulating the old batch support. And
I like your idea of including it in the PV3 distribution.

Better yet, it would be nice to integrate it into PV so that the old "Save
Batch" button actually writes the Python file. The old "pvbatch' program could
return as a Python program that loads the saved file and makes whatever small
changes are needed for the batch environment.

Kent