[Fwd: Re: [Paraview] Is pvbatch available for PV3?]

Jordi Campos i Miralles jcampos at maia.ub.es
Wed Jul 11 14:00:59 EDT 2007

I use the PV-Dump.py I posted in:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2007-July/005427.html

To "prepare a batch job interactively", save it to a python script and
"perform a little editing" to obtain the "batch script".

Is it ok for you?

Fabian Braennstroem said it was ok form him
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2007-July/005432.html

and Michael Martinec -that has posted the original question
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2007-July/005423.html -
emailed directly to me to say it was also ok for him.

Could we improve this PV-Dump.py (it is a script I coded just to show PV
scripting capabilities in a presentation) and adding it as a "tool
script" in the PV distribution?

jor;)i

El dc 11 de 07 del 2007 a les 13:04 -0400, en/na Utkarsh Ayachit va
escriure: