[Paraview] What's a good way to benchmark paraview?

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Tue Jul 10 13:47:14 EDT 2007

Hi,
given that I am testing different setups (number of CPUs, different
machines, OS, graphics cards etc.), I would like to compare their
performance. For that I'd like to use some benchmark on my data. I
wonder whether paraview can report timing data (like frames per second)
or some other useful measure for such (interactive) benchmarking?
thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr