[Paraview] DOXYGEN_DOT_EXECUTABLE?

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Fri Jul 6 13:23:09 EDT 2007

Thanks, Ken, that helped. After installing a couple of GraphViz rpms (main,
development, python, tcl) cmake seemed to be happy and re-generated the make
files. However, when I ran make it didn't look like it did anything new - that
is, it didn't produce the documentation. Or maybe I'm not looking in the right
place (the bin directory and its subdirectories).

Help!
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputer Center