[Paraview] Displaying a List of Strings in a popup [ParaView 3]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:29:32 EDT 2007

Ok, so we tried this approach (vtkStringArrayHelper) but when we run
ParaView we get the following error:

ERROR: In \Development\ParaView3\Servers\ServerManager
\vtkSMProperty.cxx, line 449
vtkSMStringVectorProperty (040D0930): Could not create object of
type: vtkSMStringArrayHelper. Did you specify wrong xml element?

ERROR: In \Development\ParaView3\Servers\ServerManager
\vtkSMProperty.cxx, line 449
vtkSMStringVectorProperty (05490D60): Could not create object of
type: vtkSMStringArrayHelper. Did you specify wrong xml element

Is there some where we need to Register the vtkStringArrayHelper
class? or are we really barking up the wrong tree?

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer