[Paraview] ParaView 3 Compile Issues [CVS Head]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:24:04 EDT 2007

It seems the "problem" is in the "VTK_USE_RPATH" setting. If I set
this to OFF (which is the default) then I end up with a broken build
and the "paraview-real.app". If I set this to "ON" then I end up with
a good build and a paraview.app that actually runs. I guess the
CMakeLists.txt files still need some work. This was built against Qt
4.3.0 as Dylibs. I am going to try again with Qt 4.3.0 as Frameworks.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer