[Paraview] ParaView 3 Compile Issues [CVS Head]

Marc Baaden baaden at smplinux.de
Sun Jul 1 12:53:11 EDT 2007

Hi again,

imikejackson at gmail.com said:
>> Marc. thanks for the links. I am basically doing the same thing
>> except that I am using Qt 4.3.0.

Ah, yes, I hadn't noticed that the QT versions differed. I don't
remember why I used 4.2.3 and not 4.3.0.

>> I get a bin/paraview-real.app but only a bin/paraview which will
>> actually run which is at least partially good, but where is my
>> paraview.app going?

Where does the *-real come from? I don't get such a thing. Just a plain
paraview.app! And I don't get a bin/paraview executable at all.
As I said, the paraview.app builds fine.

If that is any help to you, I could certainly tar my src or build
directories and send them to you..

Good luck,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden at smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr