[Paraview] ParaView 3 Compile Issues [CVS Head]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:26:07 EDT 2007

I take that back. bin/paraview will NOT run.. so I am left with a
dead build. The error I get is:

[mjackson at Thor:pv302]$ bin/paraview
Error running "/Users/Shared/OpenSource/pv302/bin/paraview-real": No
such file or directory

But there is a paraview-real.app in the bin folder.

If I switch to the Paraview-3-0 branch, apply my fixes to the
CMakeLists.txt files then I can at least get a build that does run
although I have to run it from the command line as only a bin/
paraview executable it built, and not a bin/paraview.app.

I guess this boils down to: If ParaView-3-0-2 is billed as a release,
how are others building it?

I am going to punt back to Qt 4.2.3 and see what happens

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer