[Paraview] ParaView 3 Compile Issues [CVS Head]

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:15:16 EDT 2007

Marc. thanks for the links. I am basically doing the same thing except
that I am using Qt 4.3.0. I will try PV 3.02 again against Qt 4.3.0
(as dylibs) again to see if it will work.

I wonder if the Qt version is messing things up? You used Qt 4.2.3
with what seems like no problems. I used Qt 4.3.0 with problems.

Mike Jackson

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com