[Paraview] Stream Surface

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Fri Jan 19 17:58:26 EST 2007

Hi,

has someone experience in creating stream surfaces with ParaView?

I am trying to get the streamlines calculated for some points together
to a surface that can be coloured and plotted.

For now I created streamlines for a ten points that are lying in one line.
Now I wonder how to create a surface out of these streamlines. The filter
'Quadric Clustering' does something similar. But the output cannot be
plotted as a surface but only as something that looks like a grid.

Can anyone give me a hint whether it is possible to visualize stream
surfaces and how to do this.

Regards, M.B