[Paraview] Reading ANALYZE files in paraview

Arne Hansen bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:32:14 EST 2007

Sure i can. ANALYZE is a common fileformat for medical images. It is used by
a lot of people. Actually i thought it was one of the most used formats for
medical images, but maybe i am wrong.
Here is a specification: http://www.mayo.edu/bir/PDF/ANALYZE75.pdf
I think it was developed by the same people that also develop SPM for
matlab, but i am not sure of this.
Here is more information:
http://www.grahamwideman.com/gw/brain/analyze/formatdoc.htm

I find it a bit strange that paraview cannot read these files.

Thank you