[Paraview] glx.h, glXGetProcAddressARB, debian build

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 2 12:55:22 EST 2007

The trunk of the ParaView repository is currently dead as we move to ParaView 3 (which has a significantly different directory structure).  It does not compile for anyone (although I don't know if it is that particular issue).  Try checking out the ParaView 2.6 branch (tagged ParaView-2-6) and try again.

-Ken