[Paraview] Learning PV internals helped by the PV-GUI and python

Sylvester Gerardson sylvester.gerardson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:27:39 EST 2007

Robert,

My plan was to use the output of the dump tool as a basis for python script
that would create PNG's from several views, cutplanes, etc.

I've read Servermanager2.pdf and also looked through servermanager.py, but
they don't say anything about creating cutplanes. Information on how to
set/specify the cutfunction would be highly appreciated!

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Sylvester