[Paraview] Qt, OSX and pv310

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Aug 30 14:50:42 EDT 2007

PV_INTERFACE_PATH is not recognized by ParaView 3.  And neither are the XML
files with <ModuleInterface> ....  </ModuleInterface> recognized.

In ParaView 3, to add a reader, you need to have an xml file with
<ParaViewReaders> ... </ParaViewReaders>
as shown in http://paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo
It also shows how to put that into a plugin.  You can also include your
readers in a plugin if you aren't aware of that.

Otherwise, if you building your readers as part of ParaView using
PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULE, then add that xml file with the
PARAVIEW_INCLUDE_GUI_RESOURCES macro.

Clint