[Paraview] Qt, OSX and pv310

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 30 13:59:21 EDT 2007

Clint,

Thanks for the tip.  I had old Xcode, and installing the newest fixed that problem.

Now, though I can build and run paraview3.1.0+myreaders, it doesn't find my readers.

Does anyone know if paraview still needs to be told by PV_INTERFACE_PATH where the XML files for user-written readers are?

I am setting and exporting that var in my .bashrc, and I've also added an entry to define it in ~hudson/.MacOSX/environment.plist,
so that, if I start paraview by clicking on it in Finder, it will still read that var and be able to find the XML files.

--

Randy.